Catherine Veeneman is an Associate in the Litigation Department.
Cate’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation. She has represented a broad range of companies, including banks and other lending institutions, as well as national retail companies in class actions and other complex commercial disputes. She regularly works in both state and federal court.
During law school, Cate received an award for “Excellence in Preparation for Trial Practice” from the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Media & Events
- Legal Bites, 08.04.2022
- Judge Permits Revised 100% Tuna Claim Against Subway To Proceed On Select Misrepresentation TheoriesLegal Bites, 07.28.2022
- Jury Awards $56,000,000 To Independent Craft Brewery In Trademark Dispute Against International Beer ConglomerateLegal Bites, 04.25.2022
- Legal Bites, 11.17.2021
- Legal Bites, 10.27.2021
- Legal Bites, 07.29.2021
- Ninth Circuit Rejects Proposed False Advertising Settlement Agreement Seeking Disproportionate Attorneys’ FeesLegal Bites, 06.22.2021
- Legal Bites, 05.28.2021
- Legal Bites, 05.20.2021
- Legal Bites, 04.09.2021
- Legal Bites, 03.26.2021
- Legal Bites, 03.15.2021
- Food Dive, 08.23.2021
- 2022 Litigation and Regulation Trends in Labeling and Advertising for the Food and Beverage IndustryCelesq AttorneysEd Center, Webinar, 05.17.2022
- Celesq AttorneysEd Center, Online Event, 04.13.2021
- UCLA Radiology Fellows Career Symposium, 10.03.2020
- WeWork, Los Angeles, CA, 04.25.2019
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
Southern California Law Review
B.A., International Relations, University of Southern California