Ervin Cohen & Jessup Promotes Five Attorneys to Partner
LOS ANGELES – February 12, 2018 – Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP announced today that it has elevated five attorneys to Partner. “We are pleased to recognize these dynamic professionals for their legal prowess and commitment to clients,” said Co-Managing Partner Barry MacNaughton. The firm’s new Partners include:
- Jeffrey A. Merriam-Rehwald. Jeff’s clients trust his expansive knowledge and experience in estate planning, fiduciary obligations, probate and trust administration and litigation, postmortem tax planning, business and succession planning, and the legal and emotional issues raised by such matters.
- Albert Valencia. Real estate developers, operators, private equity investors and banks use Al for acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and syndications, commercial leasing, financing, and loan modifications, workouts and restructurings.
- Vanja Habekovic. A corporate and tax expert, Vanja’s clients rely on her proactive counsel to establish, grow, maintain and sell their businesses and to navigate the important tax consequences that arise when making deals.
- John W. Shenk. John’s practice is best described in two words—business divorce. When owners of a company or parties to a transaction decide to go their own way, they rarely agree on how to divide the business. John navigates this process on their behalf to ensure an effective outcome.
- David N. Tarlow. A business litigator who zealously provides successful legal solutions to business problems in many different sectors, including music, technology, entertainment, healthcare, real estate and manufacturing.
About Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
is a full-service firm that provides a broad range of business-related legal services including corporate law; litigation; intellectual property & technology law; real estate transactions and finance; construction & environmental law; tax planning and controversies; employment law; health care law; bankruptcy, receivership and reorganization; and estate planning. For more information, visit http://www.ecjlaw.com/