David Tarlow is Of Counsel to ECJ’s Litigation Department. David is a business litigator with a practice dedicated to providing legal solutions in many different business areas, including technology, entertainment, music, manufacturing, real estate and insurance. He has significant experience litigating contract, intellectual property, real estate, partnership and corporate disputes in state court, federal court and arbitration. He also has significant experience litigating pre-judgment writs of attachment and pursuing post-judgment collections. David also has handled appeals before the California Courts of Appeal, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the 9th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel.
David is licensed to practice law in all of the courts in the states of California, New York and New Jersey and is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. David is also admitted to practice law in the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, as well as the United States District Courts for the Central, Southern and Northern Districts of California, the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey. David litigates cases in both California and New York.
Areas of Practice
- California, 2001
- New York, 1998
- New Jersey, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Past Employment Positions
- Coggan & Tarlow