Fifteen Ervin Cohen & Jessup Attorneys Selected to 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers® List
15 Ervin Cohen & Jessup Attorneys Selected to 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers® List
No More Than 5% of Attorneys Statewide Are Selected
It’s not every day that 15 attorneys at a full-service firm like Ervin Cohen & Jessup are selected to a Super Lawyers® List. Only five percent of attorneys statewide are selected to the list. It is truly extraordinary when 15 lawyers at a 50 lawyer firm receive such a prestigious designation.
“We are honored and humbled to receive such a high level of recognition. These distinctions reflect the high standard of excellence that the firm’s attorneys provide our clients,” said ECJ Managing Partner Barry MacNaughton. “We’re particularly honored when this praise comes from our peers at other firms.”
The national rating service annually identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The following ECJ lawyers were selected in their practice areas for 2017:
- Colleen D. Calkins, Estate and Probate;
- Howard I. Camhi, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Reeve E. Chudd, Estate and Probate;
- Allan B. Cooper, Business Litigation;
- Peter A. Davidson, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Patrick Fraioli, Jr., IP Litigation;
- Jeffrey R. Glassman, Business and Corporate;
- Geoffrey M. Gold, Business Litigation;
- Vanja Habekovic, Tax;
- Rodney C. Lee, Estate and Trust Litigation;
- Byron Z. Moldo, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Kelly O. Scott, Employment and Labor;
- Ellia Thompson, Land Use and Zoning;
- Albert Valencia, Real Estate;
- Pantea Yashar, Real Estate Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase rating process. Peer nominations and peer evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.