(Re)Open For Business: Preparing to Reopen Amid COVID-19
You can't look anywhere without being reminded that we are in the midst of a global pandemic. COVID-19 is not going away any time soon – and neither are your employees’ fears of returning to work. Whether you are part of the 'essential workforce' tied to critical sectors and already learning how to navigate this new environment, or you are looking ahead to when your business will be allowed to reopen, we are all facing unprecedented and stressful circumstances. ECJ's upcoming employment law virtual seminar will break down the state, local and federal guidelines to help you plan your phased re-entry, including:
- Challenges and best practices for social distancing in a work environment;
- Strategies for dealing with employees reluctant to return to the workplace;
- Standards for keeping employees and customers safe;
- Practicality and sustainability of maintaining a remote workforce;
- Establishing standards for visitors;
- Methods to effectively communicate new office procedures; and
- Tips for managing both remote and on-site professionals.
Kelly O. Scott, Esq., Partner and Chair of the Employment Law Department
Thursday, August 13, 2020
9:30a.m. - 11:00a.m.
A Zoom link will be sent to all registrants prior to the virtual seminar.