Understanding and Reducing Implicit Bias
Train your employees to identify and address bias, lead sensitive conversations with empathy, and learn behaviors that foster a more inclusive team culture. With ECJ, employees learn to practice new skills in a live and virtual setting that can lead to lasting behavior change.
This 1-hour, stand-alone course is focused on raising awareness of implicit bias and steps individuals can take to prevent biased attitudes and behaviors from interfering with workplace decisions and interactions. This program also meets California State Bar MCLE requirements for one-hour of Recognition and Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession and Society training.
ECJ's Bias Training:
• Defines the concept of implicit bias
• Depicts different types of biases
• Demonstrates how biases can influence workplace decisions and interactions
• Explains how to recognize and combat personal biases and make more informed decisions
• Explores the relationship between implicit bias, diversity and inclusion and preventing discrimination
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay informed!
Wednesday, January 24, 2023 (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
1 Hour of MCLE Credit
Hybrid: Zoom and In-Person
Kelly O. Scott, Partner and Chair of Employment Law Department
Pooja Nair, Partner of Food, Beverage & Hospitality Department
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Baldenegro (email@example.com).