Safely Navigate the Shifting Sands of California’s 2021 Employment Legal Landscape.
Let us guide you through the dramatic changes in employment law, some already in effect!
The California courts and legislators were busy again this year, creating new, mandatory hurdles for California businesses and employers. The extensive list of changes includes crucial matters, including:
- Dramatic expansion of family medical, child bonding and active military duty-related leave requirements;
- Specific COVID-19-related notice, reporting, benefits, and Workers Compensation obligations;
- Complex changes to the independent contractor vs. employee test due to new amendments to
Assembly Bill 5;
- Privacy Act employee notice requirements;
- New pay data reporting requirements and enforcement methods;
- Expanded Paid Family Leave coverage and duration;
- Additional employee protections under domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking leave law;
- New wage and hour judgment public reporting requirements and enhanced local enforcement powers;
- And many more!
Get top-tier advice on the most important developments that will have an immediate impact on the way you conduct business now and in 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay informed…and avoid the quicksand!
Presented by: Kelly O. Scott, Esq. Partner and Chair of ECJ's Employment Law Department
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
A Zoom link will be sent to all registrants prior to the seminar.