Hitting Stride in 2022: Don’t Let the New Laws Turn Your Recovery Into a Relapse!
Let us guide you through the dramatic changes in employment law, some already in effect!
Businesses are open and doing great. What could go wrong? Plenty!
The California courts and legislators were busy again this year, creating new obstacles for California employers. We will examine some of the most important developments in employment law and prepare attendees for the current and future legal landscape. The extensive list of changes includes:
- New developments in the ban on mandatory employment arbitration agreements;
- New requirements for arbitration fee and cost payment provisions;
- New requirements for confidentiality policies;
- Retroactive changes in rules for calculating meal and rest break premium pay;
- Clarification of meal break time rounding rules;
- New local COVID-19 sick and vaccine leave laws;
- Privacy Act and Privacy Enforcement Act employee notice requirements;
- New local minimum wage and compensatory time off requirements;
- And many more!
Get top-tier advice on the most important developments that will have an immediate impact on the way you conduct business in 2022. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay informed...register today!
Thursday, January 20th
Presented by: Kelly Scott, Esq., Partner and Chair of the Employment Law Department
Seminar: 9:30 am-11:00 am
A Zoom link will be sent to all registrants prior to the seminar.