Gary J. Freedman is a Partner in the Business, Corporate and Tax Law Department.
Gary focuses on corporate, corporate finance and securities matters. He also has extensive experience in a broad range of domestic and international corporate transactions, licensing arrangements, strategic partnering, initial and secondary public offerings of equity securities, venture capital financing, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, executive compensation (including equity incentive plans) and SEC compliance matters.
Gary has served as a member of various Boards of Directors of non-profit institutions and charities, as well as, on the Boards of Directors and committees of both private and publicly held companies in the technology, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
Community & Professional
Cal Tech/MIT Enterprise Forum, Former Member of Board of Directors
The Entrepreneurship Institute, Former Board Chairman and Member of Executive Committee
American Society for Technion, Los Angeles Board of Directors
City of Hope Inner Circle, Former Member of Executive Committee
The John Thomas Dye School, Former Board Chairman and Member of Executive Committee
State Bar of California, Business Law Section Member
Los Angeles County Bar Association, Business & Corporations Law Section Member
GGI Geneva Group International
The Los Angeles Coalition for the Economy and Jobs
- Structuring Business and Real Estate Opportunities in the U.S.05.13.2014
- Employee Relations – Decreasing the Risk of Employee Lawsuits1994
- The Ties that Bind Big Corporations, Small EntrepreneursLos Angeles Business Journal, 09.19.1988
- There’s Help Available for Growth-Oriented BusinessesDaily News, 08.01.1988
- An Introduction to Tax Planning for the WriterThe Writers Manual, Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers Committee for the Arts, 1980
J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
B.S., University of Illinois