Understanding and Reducing Implicit Bias Seminar
Kelly O. Scott, Partner and Chair of ECJ’s Employment Law Department and Pooja S. Nair, Partner and Chair of ECJ's Food, Beverage and Hospitality Practice Department will be presenting "Understanding and Reducing Implicit Bias!" on January 23, 2023 from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
Train your employees to identify and address bias, lead sensitive conversations with empathy, and learn behaviors that foster a more inclusive team culture. With ECJ, employees will learn to practice new skills in a live virtual setting that can lead to lasting behavior change.
This 1 hour, stand-alone course is focused on raising awareness of implicit bias and steps individuals can take to prevent biased attitudes and behaviors from interfering with workplace decisions and interactions.
ECJ's Bias Training:
- Defines the concept of implicit bias
- Depicts different types of biases
- Demonstrates how biases can influence workplace decisions and interactions
- Explains how to recognize and combat personal biases and make more informed decisions
- Explores the relationship between implicit bias, diversity and inclusion and preventing discrimination
- Offers interactive real-world hypotheticals
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay informed.