Andrew Peterson is an Associate in the Litigation Department.
Andrew’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. He has represented retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, and telecommunications companies and institutions in a broad array of matters including wage & hour and consumer class action defense. Andrew has litigated actions involving various claims including breach of contract, fraud, negligence, tortious interference, trespass, products liability, and false advertising. His pro bono experience includes serving as lead trial counsel in successfully preventing a senior citizen from being evicted from a rent-controlled apartment.
Prior to joining ECJ, Andrew was a litigation associate at an Am Law 100 law firm in Downtown Los Angeles.
Community & Professional
Association of Business Trial Lawyers
UCLA Alumni Association
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit