Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP’s Intellectual Property and Technology Law Group is well known for effectively protecting its clients’ trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights, technology and other intellectual property rights. And we help our clients turn these rights into revenues—through licensing, strategic alliances, key distributorships, and other creative models. Over the years, ECJ has helped its clients establish, protect and commercially exploit their rights in marks, designs, technology and other intellectual property, for products and services ranging from toys to equipment to software to new media. We work closely with businesses at all stages—from startups to multinationals—to serve them in all aspects of intellectual property law and their related commercial activities.
I/P and TECHNOLOGY LAW SERVICES
We counsel clients with regard to protecting and utilizing their new and existing intellectual property rights through all effective means, including:
- Copyright planning and registration
- Trademark registration and planning
- Trade secrets strategies, including protective agreements and policies
- Licensing of technology, marks and other intellectual property
- Strategic alliance arrangements, for development, marketing, etc.
- Helping develop trade dress, such as product designs and packaging
- I/P audits, to improve protections and identify new opportunities
- Assistance with Internet issues, including trademarks and copyrights
When litigation is needed to preserve or protect a client’s intellectual property, we represent both plaintiffs and defendants in:
- Enforcement programs to protect clients’ rights in their trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property
- Litigation of infringement, declaratory relief and other disputes
- Emergency relief, such as TROs and preliminary injunctions
- Mediation, arbitration and other non-judicial dispute resolutions
- Appellate practice, protecting our clients’ rights beyond trial
CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IN ECJ’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and TECHNOLOGY GROUP FOR YOUR COMPANY’S I/P AND TECHNOLOGY LAW NEEDS
For many companies, intellectual property can be their most valuable asset. Please contact us for more information or if we may be of assistance to you.
Intellectual Property and Technology Law Attorneys, serving clients in Los Angeles, the State of California and across the nation.