Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP is proud to announce that 10 of its attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers as the top attorneys in their fields.
The following ECJ lawyers were selected in their practice areas for 2019:
- Howard Camhi, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Reeve Chudd, Estate and Probate;
- Peter Davidson, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Geoffrey Gold, Litigation;
- Byron Moldo, Creditor and Debtor Rights;
- Kelly Scott, Employment;
- Rusty Selmont, Litigation;
- Ellia Thompson, Land Use and Zoning;
- Albert Valencia, Real Estate; and
- Pantea Yashar, Litigation.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
About Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP is a full-service firm that provides a broad range of business-related legal services including corporate law; litigation; intellectual property & technology law; real estate transactions and finance; construction & environmental law; tax planning and controversies; employment law; health care law; bankruptcy, receivership and reorganization; and estate planning. For more information, visit www.ecjlaw.com.