Colleen Calkins is Of Counsel for the Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts Department.
Ms. Calkins focuses her practice on working with clients on family trust matters, complex probate administration, and legal estate planning. She also practices in the areas of general business transactions and taxation, representing individuals, businesses and charitable organizations. Clients value her as an enormous asset when it comes to implementing tailored plans for varied levels of wealth, as well as being well-equipped to handle the coordination of their business and estate planning. She enjoys planning for their families’ futures.
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, California Board of Legal Specialization
- Lecturer, “Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies in California”
- Lecturer, “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Lecturer, Estate Planning
- “Planning the Disposition of Real Estate after the Tax Reform Act of 1986”, (Co-Author), Fortieth Annual Tax Institute, University of Southern California