Colleen Calkins is Of Counsel in ECJ’s Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts Department. She focuses a significant amount of time in those areas, and also practices in the areas of general business transactions and taxation, representing individuals, businesses and charitable organizations. With the expertise to implement tailored plans for the varying levels of wealth of her clients, she is well-equipped to handle the coordination of their business and estate planning and enjoys planning for their families’ futures.
Ms. Calkins received her law degree from the USC Gould School of Law and her B.A. from the University of California Los Angeles.
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, California Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1978
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Lecturer, “Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies in California”
- Lecturer, “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Lecturer, Estate Planning